VBP 7100 Series: The ultimate in power and versatility
Discover a new league of combi balers! The VBP 7100 series variable baler-wrapper combinations are the most powerful and versatile machines you have ever experienced.
With the introduction of the VBP 7100 KUHN unlocks a new market segment for baler-wrapper combinations. Fully dedicated to contractors and farmers who are looking for the most powerful and versatile machines. The heavy-duty built baler offers consistent high performance in all crop conditions. From producing large, dense straw bales to perfectly shaped, short crop silage bales with high moisture content. The VBP 7100 series consists of two models: the VBP 7160 for 80 to 160 cm diameter bales and the VBP 7190 for 80 to 185 cm diameter bales.
VERSATILITY & DENSITY
Produce well-shaped and dense bales in various crops and conditions due to the following features:
- Patented* i-DENSE density regulation system for optimal bale start and baling pressure, which gives the highest of densities in straw.
- The intake system with 23 knives enables a wide range of cutting lengths.
- The optional KUHN TWIN-reel film binding system allows more efficiency in silage crops.
- 80 to 160/185 cm diameter bales.
Every building block is designed to ensure maximum capacity:
- 3-tine INTEGRAL ROTOR and specially designed crop roller for unrestricted crop intake.
- A bale chamber with double tension arm for guaranteed bale start, high densities, and quick re-tensioning.
- Fast tailgate and bale transfer to achieve highest productivity in its class.
The I-SPRAY smart spot application solution continues moving forwardRead
The new LEXIS 3800 trailed sprayer completes the range from the top.Read
The update of the CCI OS 3.3.0 software IS AVAILABLE FOR CCI 800 AND 1200 TERMINALS.Read