Download the Literature
Optimal forage quality for the livestock
Good ground contor following
A perfect cut thanks to the OPTIDISC ELITE
- Where the discs diverge, the distance between them is reduced to encourage the knives to overlap. The mowing pattern is clean and neat, even in short or light forage. (A)
- At the point where the discs converge, the spacing is increased to provide more space for the crop flow. It is quickly discharged to the rear, so that the mower's work is not disrupted. (B)
- An area of overcutting that almost doubles its surface area for better quality cutting in wet and sticky soils (or presence of molehills) or in heavy and poured forages, plant cover harvested in late fall.
- A lower angle of cut: in close mowing, this prevents a mowing profile with typical undulations. This also promotes faster, uniform regrowth and easier adjustment of subsequent machines.
- New disc bearings with a unique shape and mounting always ensure that the knives are securely held in place during and impact and can be rotated through 360°.
DIGIDRY steel fingers for performance in a variety of conditions
The steel tine conditioner is very efficient in heavy, long or mature forage but also in short forage as it has a good throughput capacity. The power absorbed by this type of conditioner is limited thanks to the reduced time spent in the machine components and the absence of recycling. Well formed and aerated swaths are clearly the result of this steel finger conditioner. The position of the fingers causes the crop to swell and send it upwards before it falls back into the swath. The crop is optimally ventilated and is therefore richer in energy and nutrients thanks to the accelerated drying process.
The steel tines can also work in lucerne with the right conditioner setting.
You can adjust the conditioning intensity:
- By adjusting the deflector plate.
- The conditioner rotation frequency can be selected.
SQUAREFLEX polyurethane rollers for delicate forage
Specific SQUAREFLEX roller treads in the polyurethane, grip the crop with a regular movement, no matter which direction the crop is leaning. Pressure is adjusted between the rollers with an easily accessible adjustment screw. In addition, the gap between the rollers can be widened to let foreign bodies pass through.
Both rollers are driven by a gearbox (no chains or belts!) They are synchronised for life: longer service life and no maintenance, Both rollers rotate at 780 min-1 to ensure optimum functioning in all conditions, with delicate forage as well as in ryegrass, sorghum and immature crops...
Save time and money
A reliable mower in all circumstances
The housing attachment is ensured by long screws, passing through the cutter bar. Any risk of housings being ripped off in the event of shock is prevented.
High-end components reinforce the core of the cutter bar:
- Cutter bar with special double row oblique contact ball bearings.
- Large diameter gearwheels in high precision forged steel with 3 cogs engaged.
- Discs with forged and treated cups over the whole surface area.
- Disc skids in treated steel with the possibility of adding protective lining (attachment via screws).
Fast maintenance with the FAST-FIT fastening system
- A powerful spring-loaded blade ensures constant pressure on the knife holding pin: and it is not braked.
- The knife holding pins have a groove and a shoulder for extra safety.
- The spring blade can only be deflected downwards when it is above the recess in the skid.
Flexible side impact protection
A mower easily adaptable to your plot of land
Benefit from a wide and modular cover
Quick and easy adjustments
Manoeuvrability and visibility
|Working width (m)|
|Transport width (m)|
|Number of discs with heat treated protection skids|
|Disc skid lining|
|Cutting height range with standard skids (mm)|
|Removal of disc bearing units from the top of cutter bar|
|Gear train protection system|
|Conditioner speed (min-1)|
|Overall swath width (min/max) approx. (m)|
|Headland turning position|
|PTO speed (min-1)|
|Theoretical tractor power requirement (kW/hp)|
|Required tractor hydraulic connections|
|Required tractor electrical connections|
|Road lights and signalling on front and rear|
|Approx. weight (kg)|
|FC 3125 DF-FF||FC 3125 RF-FF||FC 3525 DF-FF||FC 3525 RF-FF|
|OPTIDISC ELITE||OPTIDISC ELITE||OPTIDISC ELITE||OPTIDISC ELITE|
|2 - as standard||2 - as standard||2 - as standard||2 - as standard|
|FAST-FIT quick release||FAST-FIT quick release||FAST-FIT quick release||FAST-FIT quick release|
|35 to 65||35 to 65||35 to 65||35 to 65|
|As standard||As standard||As standard||As standard|
|PROTECTADRIVE system||PROTECTADRIVE system||PROTECTADRIVE system||PROTECTADRIVE system|
|Upward pivoting link rods||Upward pivoting link rods||Upward pivoting link rods||Upward pivoting link rods|
|LIFT-CONTROL hydro-pneumatic suspension||LIFT-CONTROL hydro-pneumatic suspension||LIFT-CONTROL hydro-pneumatic suspension||LIFT-CONTROL hydro-pneumatic suspension|
|Pivoting steel fingers - adjustable conditioning plate with 5-position lever||2 polyurethane SQUAREFLEX rollers with double synchronized drive||Pivoting steel fingers - adjustable conditioning plate with 5-position lever||2 polyurethane SQUAREFLEX rollers with double synchronized drive|
|755 or 1000 adjustable by selector lever||780||755 or 1000 adjustable by selector lever||780|
|By gearbox with anti-blocking safety||By gearwheels||By gearbox with anti-blocking safety||By gearwheels|
|1.20 / 2.00||1.40 / 2.00||1.20 / 2.00||1.40 / 2.00|
|By hydraulic cylinder||By hydraulic cylinder||By hydraulic cylinder||By hydraulic cylinder|
|3-point Cat. 2||3-point Cat. 2||3-point Cat. 2||3-point Cat. 2|
|1000 (left or right direction of rotation) - Factory setting: to the right (seen from the tractor seat)||1000 (left or right direction of rotation) - Factory setting: to the right (seen from the tractor seat)||1000 (left or right direction of rotation) - Factory setting: to the right (seen from the tractor seat)||1000 (left or right direction of rotation) - Factory setting: to the right (seen from the tractor seat)|
|Friction slip clutch||Friction slip clutch||Friction slip clutch||Friction slip clutch|
|Integrated in the side gearbox||Integrated in the side gearbox||Integrated in the side gearbox||Integrated in the side gearbox|
|50 / 68||50 / 68||57 / 77||57 / 77|
|1 SA||1 SA||1 SA||1 SA|
|1 x 7-pin plug||1 x 7-pin plug||1 x 7-pin plug||1 x 7-pin plug|
|As standard||As standard||As standard||As standard|