KUHN large square and round bale wrapper
True wrapping intelligence
« KUHN introduces a true innovation in square bale wrapping with the SW 4014. The exclusive AutoLoad function providing continuous fully automatic wrapping is awarded a silver medal at the AGRITECHNICA 2015 innovation awards. »
Award-winning KUHN SW 4014 AutoLoad at AGRIBEX 2015.
KUHN Square Bale Wrapper SW 4014 wins “Zilveren aar”
at the AGRIBEX 2015!
NONSTOP FULLY AUTOMATIC WRAPPING WITH THE KUHN SW 4014 AUTOLOAD
KUHN introduces a true innovation in bale wrapping with the SW 4014. This versatile self-loading bale wrapper features a unique AutoLoad function for nonstop fully automatic wrapping and has the additional advantage of wrapping large square, medium square and round bales.
Alongside the innovative AutoLoad function, more additional features are provided which makes this versatile self-loading wrapper like no other bale wrapper in the market.
Fully automatic operation
KUHN introduces a true innovation in bale wrapping with the SW 4014. The innovative AutoLoad function provides nonstop fully automatic wrapping of bales without interference from the driver.
AutoLoad detects approaching bales, automatically scans the length of the bale and sets the loading arms into pre-load position,
resulting in high accurate loading, wrapping and unloading of the bale on the go.
This leads to an increased overall capacity and creates a more ergonomic and stress less working environment during a long working day.
How does it work?
AutoLoad is based on 2 sensors and sophisticated software. A laser sensor is placed inside the top cover at the front side of the machine and is used to detect approaching bales.
A wheel sensor is placed on the left wheel and is used to measure the speed and distance towards the bale.
- Laser sensor
- Wheel sensor
- Laser sensor is measuring ground level.
- Laser sensor has detected the bale.
- Laser sensor has detected the edge of the bale. Bale length measurement is starting by counting pulses on wheel sensor. Loading arms move to pre-load position (based on pre-defined bale width).
- Laser sensor has detected the end of the bale. The bale length is known.
- Depending on the driving speed, the loading arms are activated at the right time to load the bale in the center of the rollers.
- While wrapping, it is possible to drive already to the next bale, but the bale should not be detected by the laser beam.