||With ten years’ experience, the STRIGER has now been perfected to bring you even more efficiency. Many innovations have been added to the STRIGER 100 while the quality of its operations, that makes it the reference in Strip-Till today, has been retained.
As part of conservation agriculture, the Strip-Till technique limits erosion, reduces water evaporation and lowers mechanisation costs while conserving yield potential in the plot.|
The STRIGER 100 is the new reference in the row. The renewed range provides even more precision and easier settings.
· A hydraulic parallelogram for excellent ground following
Equipped with a hydraulic parallelogram and two guide wheels, each unit contours the ground independently. The parallelogram ensures a constant working depth for uniform root development and ensures the delivery of fertiliser at a regular depth.
· Quick and easy to set
With the STRIGER 100 series, KUHN has especially focused on making the different working units easy to set. Most adjustments do not require tools. Pressure adjustment of the tip and the press wheel is hydraulic. The machine is fitted with an indexed handle to adjust the parallelogram-mounted trash removers that contour the ground to clear residues.
· A tool adapted to all conditions
- 2 types of quick-fit tip: one for heavy soils and one for stony soils.
- Precise fertiliser incorporation system: solid, liquid, liquid manure and biogas digestate.
- 3 different press wheels: wire wheel, rubber wheel and chain wheel.
- From 4 to 12 rows and with 45 to 80 cm spacing.