||The HR 3530 power harrow has simple settings to prepare the ideal seedbed in any situation by adapting to working conditions in real time. You no longer need to adjust the levelling bar height when the working depth changes as the levelling bar is connected to the roller frame. Hydraulic adjustment of working depth and levelling bar is available as an option.
KUHN power harrow design is renowned for its reliability:
- Maintenance-free, large-section trough with cast-iron housings and reinforced sealing,
- No gearwheel overhang,
- Large conical roller bearings, with pre-loaded spacer,
- Special long-life cast-iron blade holder,
- Cut-out clutch on central gearbox,
- Side deflectors with spring safety fitted with separate wear part.
It takes only 10 minutes to change your soil preparation tool!
The new patented linkage system that joins the seed drill to the harrow has many advantages:
- Fast coupling of seed drill to the power harrow,
- Seed drill rests on the power harrow’s roller,
- The power harrow’s working height can be continuously modified without having to adjust the coulter bar.
The HR 3530 power harrow is designed to work in combination with pneumatic or mechanical seed drills. It can adapt to any type of tractor up to 250 hp.