||The SPRING LONGER S 1670 RTR is designed for maintenance of roadsides, paths and grassy areas. |
The machine’s versatility will please users with:
- the quickly reversible attachment for use in front or rear position.
- its capacity to mow on a higher plane than the road level thanks to its leg and offset (horizontal 580 mm, vertical: 600 mm)
- its mowing unit that pivots from -55° à +90° to adapt to the ground contours, facilitating access to ditches and banks.
To protect the machine from shocks, a NON-STOP safety system is activated in case of hitting an obstacle. The machine then automatically returns to the working position.
Shredding is carried out by a rotor fitted with scoop flails for fine shredding of residues.
The 160 mm roller with removable ends is positioned closest to the rotor to ensure:
- faster decomposition of residues by preventing that the shredded material is compacted when exiting the casing
- optimal ground following.
Furthermore, its ends can be removed for easier maintenance and reduced costs.