||More "all-terrain" than ever!|
The new AGRI-LONGER GII machines offer all the technical prowess of the POLY-LONGER and MULTI-LONGER GII ranges in a more compact format. These models are aimed at individual farmers or municipal maintenance teams in small towns, but are also ideal for collective use by small agricultural equipment cooperatives.
The rotor circuits in the new AGRI-LONGER GII models have a power of 45 hp/33 kW, making them perfectly-suited to their task.
All of the machines in this collection come with a safety break-back as standard, enabling the operator to perform a 116° rear sweep.
The right arm comes in two different horizontal formats: 5 m or 6 m. The first, more compact option is ideally-suited to mowing operations in narrow tracks. The second is ideal for jobs requiring a greater reach.
A wide range of configurations for even the toughest jobs:
- The machine can be guided using the low-pressure hydraulic/electric joystick control for more precise and flexible control, or the remote cable control for a more economical solution.
- Can be used with a double cog-type V-belt driven mower unit to create a compact system suited to ditches, or direct drive for greater simplicity.
Easy to drive and operate:
- The pivot with a 116° slew angle allows operators to access even the most hard-to-reach sites.
- More compact housing for less overhang behind the tractor, and a sloping lower surface which makes it easier to reach over obstacles.
- Semi-automatic hitch bar for greater safety and comfort when starting up the machine.
Reliability and performance:
- The arm features a reconstituted structure of ultra-high strength steel, similar to the materials used in large-scale professional machines. The mechanical design features larger dimensions to withstand higher loads.
- The 1.2 m flail head is fitted with a universal rotor featuring 60 Y-flails (double cog-type V-belt driven mower) or 48 Y-flails (direct drive). The reversible rotor can be turned over to even out wear-and-tear on the blades, as well as the lugs.
- Total protection, with protective fairing for all of the machines' hydraulic components.
- Oversized 12 kW air-cooled radiator, ensuring a constant power supply to the mowing system.
This range is recommended for up to 250 hours of use / year.