||The new GA 8830 gyrorake with side delivery is designed for intensive, high quality raking. It includes innovative features to meet your requirements. It has a working width of 7.80 to 8.80 m. It is perfectly adapted to large farms, machinery cooperatives and contractors thanks to its operating simplicity and practicality.
Your machine can be personalised with different options adapted to your farm:
· Forage delivery in 1 or 2 windrows
· Hydraulic windrow-width adjustment with the windrow curtain for easier pick-up by the silage harvester or baler that follows
· Individual hydraulic adjustment of rotor height
· Individual front and rear rotor lift
· KGA 03L electronic control box to manage options
· Adjustable rear windrow curtain for a regular well-formed windrow.
· A second windrow curtain can be fitted to the front rotor to work in 2-windrow mode
· Reduced soil packing thanks to the wide wheels
· Tandem axle with six wheels positioned very close to the tines on the rear rotor for optimum ground hugging. A tandem axle with mobile wheels for front rotor is also available.
Feel the benefit of optimum working quality. The rotor adapts to uneven plot conditions ensuring excellent forage pick-up. 3D rotor suspension allows the rotors to move in all directions. The wheels are positioned as close to the tines as possible to ensure optimum ground hugging. The rotor arms have a double-bent profile and hyper-tangential position to produce well-formed windrows in any conditions, including when the forage is heavy and dense. Windrows are never pushed out of shape thanks to 45 cm of ground clearance in 1-windrow position, and 57 cm in 2-windrow position. The rotor is fitted so that its rear touches down first to protect plant cover.
Being equipped with KUHN’s exclusive MASTERDRIVE GIII gearbox with double reduction, this machine is extremely reliable, even in dense and heavy forage. The gearbox consists of double reduction by bevel and cylindrical gears. The bearings, in aluminium alloy, integrate a guidance system with bronze bushes and seal ring. They are lighter weight and the rotor is more durable. Lubrication is required every 200 hours only. The exclusive STABIDRIVE linkage system ensures better machine stability both at work and on the road, especially on bends and slopes. Transport height is less than 4 metres without removing the arms.