||New generation trailed mower conditioner that perfectly combines high work output, flexibility and operating comfort. A combination of clean cut mowing of heavy grasses and delicate forage crops, with effective conditioning for quick dry-down. |
You can improve your productivity with confidence thanks to the reliable OPTIDISC cutter bar and the PROTECTADRIVE safety system.
Wide choice of conditioners for optimal adaptation to forage type:
- DIGIDRY pivoting fingers in steel for grasses and natural meadows.
- SQUAREFLEX large diameter, exclusive profile rollers for efficient stem conditioning and careful treatment of leaves and other thick-stemmed forage crops
- Steel rollers, ideal for intensive operations.
Conditioner drive protected by the exclusive anti-lock safety system.
Wide delivery, one swath delivery or two swath grouping. With or without swath boards; it’s your choice, for optimum adaptation of forage crop delivery to operating conditions. The hydraulic flap version makes it possible to group 6.00 m of forage into one twin swath of approximately 2.80 m.
The extra-large wheels apply low pressure only, so plant cover is preserved and soil compaction avoided.
Easy and comfortable to use:
- FAST-FIT knives, 100% failsafe.
- centralized cutting height adjustment.
- conditioning intensity adjustment in just a few seconds for optimal adaptation to the type of forage crop.
-Exclusive GYRODINE headstock for 90° turns made simple.
Many users are convinced already, why not you?
|Price: Contact us|
|Working width (m)||3.1|
|Transport width (m)||3|
|Number of discs with protecting skids||7|
|PTO speed (rpm)||1000|
|Conditioning||TLD/TLV : steel pivoting fingers + deflector plate with 5 different positions adjustable by selector
TLR : SQUAREFLEX polyurethane rollers
TLS : steel rollers + plate
|Swath width (min.)(m)||0.9|
|Swath width (max.)(m)||2.3 / 2.8 for twin swaths (TLV)|
|Conditioning rotor speed (rpm)||TLD/TLV : 780 or 1000 selected by lever
TLR / TLS : 780
|Weight approx. (kg)||from 2160|
|Minimum power requirement for PTO (kW)||55|
|Minimum power requirement for PTO (hp)||75|
|Tractor hydraulic equipment||1 SE + 1 DE|