The KUHN's project to prepare our future
Achieve profitable growth by designing, manufacturing and marketing specialized, innovative, high-quality products and services for agriculture worldwide. All our actions are aimed at providing our customers with superior service, the best long-term value, and maximum return on investment.
Our development is supported by our values. They have contributed to our success and the growth of the KUHN brand for nearly 180 years!
Our growth and profitability depend on the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers. To develop these, we must:
- Understand our customers’ needs,
- Provide high quality and innovative products that provide the best value,
- Provide accessible and reliable support services.
Contributions and strengths of our employees
To continue its growth, the KUHN Group relies on:
- Qualified, committed, and motivated employees,
- Innovation and creativity,
- Teamwork and initiative,
- Sound decision making, integrity and loyalty,
- Accountability for actions and results,
- Open and effective communication,
- Continuous education and training.
Shareholder commitment and satisfaction
We will ensure continued success through the achievement of performance and financial goals.
Satisfied shareholders and stable ownership contribute to the Company’s long-term strategy and development.
Respect for the environment
We consider the impact our products will have on the environment as we develop them.
Our manufacturing and distribution sites respect the environment.
Each location, through its adherence to ONE, makes promises for concrete action. We promise to:
- Our constant focus is on improving the Company’s performance to better satisfy our customers.
- Continuous improvement is facilitated by the use of proven tools and resources (process development,
project management, etc.)
- The involvement of all employees, no matter what their role, is critical to satisfy our customers, increase efficiency, and secure our future.
- Internal communication promotes everyone’s understanding of and involvement in KUHN’s continuous improvement project.
- All employees should be committed to the goals of Project ONE.
|Develop synergies throughout the KUHN Group|
- Cooperation and teamwork between all functions are crucial for us to become more proactive and efficient in problem solving.
- We must share best practices between the Group locations to maximize synergies.
- Sharing experiences, cultures and ideas is a source of enrichment and development opportunities.
|Measure our progress|
- Those who measure results improve!
- Our goals must be ambitious, yet realistic. Tracking our progress allows us to regularly evaluate our accomplishments according to established plans.
|Foster our business partnerships with customers and vendors|
We develop stable and integrated partnerships with our customers and vendors by involving them in our efforts and our development.
|Commit to citizenship|
We consider the safety and wellness of our employees, our care for the natural environment, and positive community relations to be key to our stable and lasting development.